[mythtv-users] Freesat DVB-S2 BBC HD Problems

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:03:50 UTC 2011

I have the nova hd s2 card as well and hd channels are working fine for me.

I think I simply deleted the sat channels and rescanned.
There was a long thread on here about the migration. The changes required
some channel setting changes which could be done theough db changes but it
is easier to rescan and then run a channel setup script against the database
to sort out renaming and reordering.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard