[mythtv-users] Best way to integrate a Netflix feed into Myth ?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Aug 22 22:34:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> it makes no sense to hook up a set-top-box Netflix player to play a Netflix stream.

So if I have 3 TVs in my house, and I have 1 device capable of
streaming netflix to my TV, it doesn't make any sense to want to use
that one device on my choice of the 3 TVs? The only option that makes
sense is to dish out a few hundred dollars extra and have one hooked
up to each TV? Granted, it may not be easy or pretty, or may not
conform to the ToS, but to suggest it doesn't make any sense to want
to do it?

--
Ron Frazier