[mythtv-users] ASUS Eee Box as a Myth Front End ?

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:25:28 UTC 2011

Found this when googling around for info and thought it could be
interesting:
http://www.netbooklive.com/best-nettops-cool-mini-desktop-pcs-with-good-value-for-money-2835/

Also, does anyone know if any of the ION 2 nettop computers (like the Asus
EB1501) support WiFi on 5GHz channels? I've not had much success with video
streaming 2.4GHz in my apartment building, although that was with the
Hauppauge MVP that basically ran out of memory due to too many MythTV
recordings...
Does 2.4GHz work well for SD/HD recordings over the MythTV protocol when
there are many devices around?

/ Niklas