[mythtv-users] No Sound?

Sanjeev Verma sanjeev.x.verma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:06:04 UTC 2011

Ok, another twist. I had rebooted yesterday and tried mythtv, still had
no sound. Then today, I tried again, and yes, sound was there! So we
watched a full show and sound was spotless. I wish I could thank
everyone and end the email here, but no...4 hours later (no reboots, no
updates), I sat down to watch a show, and so sound again :-(...

Kris, sound is turned all the way up in audio settings...did not
help :-(

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Sanjeev