[mythtv-users] Master: In progress recordings being removed as duplicates of themselves?

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Sun Aug 21 15:01:47 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Christopher Kerr <mythtv at theseekerr.com>wrote:

So: The actual failure is one of my tuners, so I'll have to fix that.

Well, that was easy, an antenna cable had fallen out. It's just surprising
that I didn't lose more!

However, despite the status being updated to "Recorder Failed", MythTV still
> considers this show to be Previously Recorded, which is clearly wrong.

That said, I would have noticed this a lot sooner if I'd gotten 0B
recordings like I used to under 0.24 - obviously a "Recorder Failed" message
is an improvement on that, but only if it tells the rest of MythTV what's
going on!

- Chris