[mythtv-users] Best hardware to capture OTA HD ?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:44:20 UTC 2011

sOn Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Justin The Cynical
<cynical at penguinness.org> wrote:
> On 8/20/11 12:30 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
>> On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 20:05 +0100, Richard Morton wrote:
>>

>>> where are you?
>>
>> I'm in North America.
>
> Does it /have/ to be a card?  If not, a HD Home Run is, in my opinion,
> the only way to go.

+1 for the HDHR. The HDHR2 didn't have as sensitive of a tuner as
other ATSC cards but I upgraded to an HDHR3 when my HDHR2 died and
noticed quite a bit of improvement. Even got another couple of
stations. Unfortunately they are (duplicate) affiliates from nearby
cities so it doesn't get me any additional programming.

Richard