[mythtv-users] Best way to integrate a Netflix feed into Myth ?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sat Aug 20 20:20:42 UTC 2011

On 8/20/2011 15:02, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I'd like to have Netflix content available on my Myth system.

Don't bother.  MythTV isn't set up to handle remote interaction with set
top boxes.  Further, the recording of such content, besides being
completely against the whole purpose of in-demand Netflix, is likely in
violation of your terms of service contract.

Your best option is to just pick up Wiis or Rokus or some other cheap
player on each TV you may want to access that content.  Either that, or
petition Netflix to open their API up sans DRM do MythTV can implement
support properly.