[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime iPad app

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:26:41 UTC 2011

Now that the nail is in the coffin of my TouchPad, I'll be moving over to
the dark side that is the iPad 2. It looks like there's an iPad app for the
HDHR Prime that lets you stream from the device over Wifi. Anybody have any
ideas on how this would interact with an HDHR that's already "paired" to a
MythTV box? Would Myth be smart enough to see the tuner as unavailable when
streaming? I guess a scenario like that might break scheduling a bit. Can
MythTV exclude one of the tuners when adding the device during the initial
setup?

Link to iPad app details:
http://appmodo.com/55009/elgato-hdhomerun-prime-for-ipad-2-%E2%80%93-watch-record-cable-tv-wirelessly/