[mythtv-users] blue abstact theme

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Aug 17 22:01:13 UTC 2011

* On Tue Aug 09, 2011 at 12:56:27PM +0200, Chris Rouch wrote:
> Finallly, version 1.5 of this theme is available on the website, but
> the latest visible through mythfront end is 1.4. Is that a problem
> with the theme server or with my configuration?

I didn't know that 1.5 was available.  I have built the theme .zip packages
for the 1.5 version and uploaded them to the webserver.  Once they're
distributed to the FTP mirrors tonight, I'll update the theme index package
and the new version will show up in the theme chooser screens on 0.24 and
master.

The plan is to automate this to allow the themer to click a button in a
web interface to update their theme, but I haven't written that end of
the code yet, only the downloader/chooser side of things.

--
Chris