[mythtv-users] Anyone tested the DVB-T2 dual tuner TBS6280?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 11:16:10 UTC 2011

Harald Gustafsson wrote:

>OK so this states that the current drivers don't support both DVB-T
>and -T2 simultaneously. This is good to know since this would be my
>common usage, going to record DVB-T2 on one of the tuners while
>recording DVB-T on the other.

Ditto - no point having two T2 tuners in the UK since we only have
one T2 mux at the moment.

But I can see their point - keep things separate and simplify
debugging. Definitely confirms my thoughts that this device is still
too "bleeding edge" for most people (but then so were DVB-T tuners
once !)

--
Simon Hobson