[mythtv-users] LNB configuration for second DVB-S2

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:58:10 UTC 2011

Hello forum, I just bought an other DVB-S2 device and I have problem
with LNB frecuency.

I have a dish pointed to Astra19.2E and with one DVB-S2 device I have
no problem, I just configure it as Universal LNB and it works great.
But for the second device, I add this on the cable:

http://www.ikusi.es/documentos/archivos/modelos/UDU%20EN.pdf
http://www.ikusi.es/documentos/fotos/modelos/1717.jpg

I connect the two outputs to both devices and now I have no signal on
both devices. I must configure the LNB with other frecuencies?

I try some frecuencies on the Capturers but it does not working, here
is a screenshot: http://i54.tinypic.com/tarlup.png

Can you help with this?

I know that the best option is to put a twin LNB and put one cable for
each devices, but actually there is no way to put a twin LNB.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano