[mythtv-users] Pandaboard frontend

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 14:55:21 UTC 2011

Hi, i develop with the pandora hardware, which is slightly older OMAP, but
similar design. The problem is that those video decoding claims are true if
using the DSP hardware. In our case the DSP could be used, but you would also
have to license the codec code to decode.
So while they may say its possible, in reality its not because there isnt a
codec to use. This is the case with the pandora.