[mythtv-users] mythweb on apahe2

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Aug 10 13:11:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello again, I am trying to configure the mythweb on my domain, but
> there is no way.
>
> I have a Debian Squeeze server with apache2, I configure the site this way:

> Then I enable the site with "a2ensite mythtv" and restart apache2.
>
> When I access to the web page I have all the files as a index, here is
> a screenshoot: http://i52.tinypic.com/2mm90mv.png
>
> I have installed PHP5 on the server. How can I configure it?

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have all the files as an index".  I
don't see anywhere in your config where you change the DirectoryIndex
setting or do a rewrite to deal with it. So by default, the apache is
looking for index.html, index.htm, or a few other fixed options, none
of which will find mythweb.php.

But do you see that mythweb.conf.apache file? Try using that instead
of your own custom config file. I'm running 0.24 with apache 2 on
debian squeeze, and that file worked perfectly for me (with a few
small tweaks since I run mythweb in a subfolder of the webroot,
instead of directly in the webroot).

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/