[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

Paul Netherwood pnetherwood at email.com
Wed Aug 10 10:03:11 UTC 2011

I have the same issue after upgrading from .23 to .24. It coincided with a spike CPU activity in mysql and the execution of a slow query. See my post http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/466227.

 I'm glad to see its getting some attention from the devs. Has this been logged as a bug so I can track what version it gets released into?