[mythtv-users] Script for updating HDHomerun channels automatically

Julius Roberts hooliowobbits at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 04:24:02 UTC 2011

On 10 August 2011 12:58, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> In several discussions around here recently, I mentioned that I had a
> script I use to automatically run a scan on my hdhomerun and update
> the channels in myth accordingly.

Please forgive my ignorance, I take it that this script intended to
automate the effort of rescanning in myth when there is some
addition/change to the FTA channel lineup?

--
Kind regards, Jules

The CLI is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this very room. You
can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your
television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to work,
when you pay your taxes. The GUI is the world that has been pulled
over your eyes to blind you from the truth.