[mythtv-users] Ceton Patch Issue

Scott Stancil hoverduck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:02:34 UTC 2011

I'm an idiot.  I downloaded your Ceton CCI Scanner instead of the channel
mapping utility.  I was really confused at first when I couldn't find any
reference to the mysql password in the script, but just ignored it.  Now
I've run the channel mapper, and was up and running in 30 seconds.

Thanks for everything, Ron!

Scott