[mythtv-users] Silly question: unplugging kybd and mouse

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:16:41 UTC 2011

I'm trying to reduce the amount of light my computer tosses off at
night. My generic mouse leaks off enough red LED light that I've had
to wave off several F-18s who've mistaken it for an aircraft carrier
landing deck.

I've got VNC working in Mythbuntu. So...can I just unplug my keyboard
and mouse without worrying that the computer will complain upon boot
that they're missing and not complete the boot to loading mythtv?

Thanks.