[mythtv-users] Upgrading (the hard way, as usual)

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Fri Aug 5 12:14:01 UTC 2011

Why not just upgrade MythTV to 0.24?

I have upgraded MythTV on two systems running OpenSUSE 11.3 from 0.23 to 0.24 without any issues.

Packman provides RPMs for 0.24.
I know they rearranged their repository some months ago so it is possible that you need to delete the existing repository in Yast2 and then add it again. You should find it under community repositories.

Jens