[mythtv-users] MythNetvision compile problem

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:44:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 09:44 -0400, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> I build from the trunk. Configure for the plugins always turns up
>
> MythNetvision requires the MythTV Python bindings (MythTV)
> This is on ubuntu 11.04.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi;

Take a look at mythtv/mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/_conn_mysqldb.py
and you'll see: if (MySQLdb.version_info < (1,2,3))...

Then:  dpkg -l python-mysqldb

Your version is probably 1.2.2.

I /thought/ there was a recent thread about this, but can't
find it. I recall that there is a problem in 1.2.2 and it
isn't to be used. Therefore the test for version 1.2.3.

Bill