[mythtv-users] Reinstalled primary backend

Stephen Atkins satkins at inetdesign.org
Thu Aug 4 15:36:37 UTC 2011

I upgraded my MB and processor from a atom to a AMD.  I was running the
original install that I did on the atom but after a few weeks of random
crashes and such I thought I should do a reinstall.

After coping out all of my recordings to an external HD and doing a
backup of the current DB, I reinstalled.  Once completed I copied back
all the recordings and use the script to restore the DB.  All worked
well.  The new install uses the same hostname as the old one.  Has the
same IP.  The problem is it doesn't see any of the recordings.  Any new
recordings show up just fine.  All the old recordings are in the
database and I can see them in the web page and in the frontend but it
can't play them and doesn't show the static png.

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

--
Stephen Atkins