[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.24 data directory in git?

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:15:38 UTC 2011

Ok, this may be a stupid question but I'm somewhat stumped...

I did a fresh install of mythtv from 0.24-fixes and now I'm trying to
get mythweb set up.  I pulled mythweb v0.24.1 via git but the data
directory is missing.  It's there on the master branch but missing
everywhere else.

I tried using master on my 0.24-fixes install but ended up with
apache2 php errors:

[Tue Aug 02 09:46:31 2011] [error] [client 10.192.54.10] PHP Fatal
error:  Class 'MythBase' not found in
/var/www/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 16

I'm guessing this is due to needed master files not in 0.24-fixes.

mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$ ls
classes        includes  LICENSE              mythweb.conf.lighttpd  README
configuration  INSTALL   modules              mythweb.php            skins
data           js        mythweb.conf.apache  mythweb.pl             tests
mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$

mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$ git checkout fixes/0.24
Switched to branch 'fixes/0.24'
mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$ ls
classes        INSTALL  modules                mythweb.php  skins
configuration  js       mythweb.conf.apache    mythweb.pl
includes       LICENSE  mythweb.conf.lighttpd  README
mythtv at htpc:~/src/myth-dev/mythweb$

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Neil