[mythtv-users] UK DVB-T radio not recorded after upgrade to Kubuntu 11.04

D. R. Newman d.r.newman at e-consultation.org
Sat Apr 30 08:44:51 UTC 2011

On 30/04/11 01:47, D. R. Newman wrote:
> Straight after upgrading to Kubuntu 11.04 (Natty), with Mythtv 0.24,
> Mythtv stopped recording UK radio programmes from a Nova USB DVB-T card
> with 2 tuners. The files for the radio programmes are missing.

Correction. It turns out that some radio programmes are being recorded.

What is failing are some of the recordings on my twin tuners. I see two
kinds of error in mythbackend.log:

	DTVSM(/dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0) Error: We want 0 audio and 1
	video streams
	But have 1 audio and 0 video streams

and

	DVBChan(1:/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0) Error:
	SetChannelByString(81): Multiplex is not available

I am using a Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-TD-Stick (USB ID: 2040:5200) that uses
the dib0700 driver.