[mythtv-users] trandcoding messes up 6 channel audio slow audio playback

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:20:08 UTC 2011

On 30 April 2011 09:05, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we're updating via the .24-fixes branch, will mythtranscode be
> working properly on 5.1 audio after the next update? Just sorta
> glanced over this thread today.

When that change is backported ; then yes.

However ; your "working properly on 5.1 audio" still means that the
only two things that work at present is compressing to MP3 audio
(stereo) or uncompressed PCM stereo.

I played a bit yesterday with the "lossless" settings (preserve both
video and audio, only removing the cutpoint) ; and it failed
miserably. Not sure when this last worked.