[mythtv-users] Another Jamu questions

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:43:38 UTC 2011

I got one more question. If Jamu fails to find a TV serie with a specific name, is i possible to get it to search again but for a movie with the same name? I dont only record series, but also movies. And as it is now Jamu only try to search for them like TV series, and fails to find any data.
When i look at the output of Jamu it first looks for a movie inetref, but have to search imdb every time i record a movie and enter that number would be pretty annoying. It would nice with a setting that if a TV series search fails, try a movie search for the same name. But i cant find such a setting.

/Stefan