[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 11.04b2 mceusb remote too sensitive

malcolm.torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:31:02 UTC 2011

On 23/04/2011 00:39, malcolm.torrent wrote:

> so the problem is probably in the kernel, still no clue on fixing it.

It seems that both the Kernel and LIRC are responding to the remote.
If I stop LIRC [sudo service lirc stop], I get the menu to move one step.
However the the controls are only crude, up down left right etc. back
and ok don't respond at all.

Does anyone know where the kernel gets its remote info from?
Or how to prevent both systems responding to the remote?