[mythtv-users] Intel GMA 950 SCART

Nicholas J. Martin nicholas.martin2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:54:20 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Has anyone made a SCART lead for an Intel GMA 950 graphics chipset and
managed to get it working with X on a (preferably PAL) TV? I'm
planning on building an SD PVR around a low power Atom with GMA 950
graphics, but I'm concerned that getting it to play nicely with the TV
will be difficult or impossible.

I've seen RGB SCART wiki page, and I'm guessing I'll have to build the
"Nvidia" cable to convert the vsync and hsync into a composite sync
signal, but I don't know what to make of this note: "requires intel
xserver patch in order to enable interlacing and low dot clock
support." A quick Google didn't find anything relevant about patches.

It would be great to hear from anyone with a similar setup. Will it work?

Cheers,
Nick