[mythtv-users] Time Warner channel lineup change

Greg Hormann ghormann at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Apr 15 18:13:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Don B <mythlist at bossung.net> wrote:

>> Time Warner in our area is going to 'improve' our channel lineup by
>> doing a wholesale revamp/reassignment of channels. Right now we have
>> 2-80=analog, 95-199=HD, 205-370=SD, 400-899 Pay for (HBO, Skinamax, etc)
>> and 900+ music. After April 19, 2-60=analog, 100-999 for SD, 1000+ for
>> HD, not sure where the Pay channels are going to go, 2000+ I think.
>>
>> I have two pvr150 for analog, an HDHR for clear HD and an HDPVR to a Set
>> top box from them for encrypted (all HD that is non-local and all SD and
>> pay for).

Hopefully the HDHR still works.  All I could find is encrypted
channels on our TimeWarner lineup.  (Were special though. Originally
part of Adelphia, we are never insync with Cincinnati, Ohio TW which
is just a few miles away.)   Our current lineup sounds like your
"April 19th" lineup now with all the HD stuff greater than 1000+.
(HBOHD is 1603 or something like that.)

Greg