[mythtv-users] MythCenter-wide theme customization

Kevon mythtv at reidsresidence.com
Wed Apr 13 01:31:06 UTC 2011

I am trying to customize the MythCenter-wide theme but I am not having
much luck finding the setting I want to change. I am using the list mode
in myth video and some of my seasons with very long name does not show
the season/episode number in the top right. I would like to display the
season/episode number in the bottom left as well (left of the video
image, just above the video info). Anyone know where in the xml file I
need to modify to add this feature?