[mythtv-users] Recordings folder and non availibility in front end

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:40:04 UTC 2011

Thank you folks.  I tried all that and finally I see the listing.

However I dont see the movies being played. My collection ranges from .iso
to mpg to mkv.

Some of the movies play but some dont.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Most of my movies are Indian movies.   I can put meta data for those but
where to put that, in the same folder as videos or ?

-Narahari