[mythtv-users] Is tv_grab_uk_rt working for anybody?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:10:21 UTC 2011

> This could be the problem. I have 0.5.56-1 installed from the Ubuntu repository. I'll try to install 0.5.59 tomorrow. For now I restored the backup of my database which I made before I played around with xmltv. If it still doesn't work I will run it manually and post the requested outputs.

I have a post in the thread below of the commands that worked for me
(at the time) in Mythbuntu worth reading the full thread for a general
overview however - ignore the X Factor bit.


(Update - I have just updated to the latest version again from 57 to
59 using the commands in my post above.  I did not accept the default
configuration, all no apart from uk_rt grabber.  A few missing
cvsignore file errors were displayed, it failed a few tests but it
appears to have installed and runs fine.)

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list