[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Didn't Survive Upgrade

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Sun Apr 10 15:51:29 UTC 2011

On 4/10/2011 5:42 AM, Mark Lord wrote:
> On 11-04-09 06:48 PM, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
>> I finally took the time to upgrade from 0.21 to 0.24.
> Btw.. if you or anyone else wants "arrow key navigation" reinstated
> (so that LEFT exits, and RIGHT plays/menus) the way it used to,
> give me a shout.
>
> I have patches for that.

Thanks Mark.  I would like the old functionality back.  However at the
moment, I'm more concerned with getting MythTV to see my PVR-250.  I
don't have the "IVTV MPEG-2" input card choice in mythtv-setup and thus,
cannot get my card setup.  It is detected by the kernel so I think this
is a myth problem.  Anyway, I have a post on the users board and am just
hoping to find an answer before my wife returns in a few hours.
Otherwise the WAF will plummet.  ;)

Cheers,

Drew

--