[mythtv-users] My mythweb shows me only new, mythfrontend only old recordings :-(

Christoph Paul chx at cvmx.net
Sun Apr 10 09:46:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

since 7th of April, I see new recordings only on my mythweb and recordings up to this date only on the frontend.
I see  +/- all files in the filesystem storage and +/- all entries in the mythconverg recorded table.
Any ideas how to get things working again would be highly appreciated.

I have Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS, mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 24158
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100314-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_pulseoutput using_backend using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libudev using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg
as in stock lucid debs, 2x TechnoTrend TT-connect S-2400 USB DVB-S receivers.

Any hints?

TIA Chris