[mythtv-users] MCEUSB/Lirc sometimes frozen after several hours until keyboard used

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:13:37 UTC 2011

About to enter my 2nd week with MythTV (using .24) and as we're using
it for more hours I've noticed some issues at time with the remote.

Sometimes if we've been away from the TV for a while (it's turned off)
I've noticed that the mceusb/lirc IR receiver's LED is on and it
ignores any remote commands until I've hit a key on the keyboard.
Usually the light will then go out and I can operate the remote again.

Has anyone else seen this?