[mythtv-users] Adding DVB-S

Ray Kinsella raykinsella78 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:10:04 UTC 2011

Nick,

Genius stuff, I didn't realize that the channels where mux'ed before now! I
just checked it out and all the Irish channels are on the same mux. I could
have been doing far more recording than I have been :-), will need to
upgrade to 3TB disks now!.

Thanks for the help on DVB-S, me thinks one tuner is enough to start, can
add another one later if its not enough. Thanks for the help, very
enlightening.

Ray K