[mythtv-users] mythweb NO DATA with HDHR

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 7 19:50:55 UTC 2011

Things were fine on my myth system until I started to get blank recordings.
Eventually I deleted and reinstalled all tuners.
The good news is that for the first time I can record three channels at
once using manual programing.

The bad news is that mythweb says "NO DATA" for any/all channels.
mythfilldatabase says " no new data available ".
I spent lots of time entering the xmltvid numbers from schedules direct.
I'm really missing something here, this was fine before the tuner r & r.

I'm really dreading the release of ubuntu 11 this month.
For me both versions of 9 were rock solid, 10 has been all pain, no gain.
Sadly, late versions of Fedora seem to have the same problems.