[mythtv-users] MythArchive in 0.24: Sorting broken in 'Select Recordings'

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Apr 6 14:38:42 UTC 2011

On 06/04/11 15:12, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 06/04/11 14:29, John Drescher wrote:
>
>> I am pretty sure I know how to fix the ordering now however I have to
>> get to the day job.. I will work on this sometime this week.
>>
>> John
> Good to hear it.  My impression is that it's a change in the
> initialisation of the 'iterator/s', but I haven't found out where that
> happens.
>
> Good luck!
>
> John P

No the problem was the list of recordings sent by
RemoteGetRecordedList() was changed to be always unsorted when
previously it was always sorted by time either ascending or descending
depending on the passed parameter. This is something outside of
MythArchive's control. I believe this should now be fixed by sphery in
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/e965e4bab1d37fd9fa94a5.

The call to RemoteGetRecordedList() in
RecordingSelector::getRecordingList() is passing true when it should be
1 but the result should be the same.

Paul H.