[mythtv-users] Playback problem -- random short pauses

Lee McLaren lists at lrm.com.au
Wed Apr 6 11:14:20 UTC 2011

I am having pauses as well since the change from .23 fixes to .24

I have been running a Mybuntu .23 for over 12 months with no problems
but since the change to .24  I am now having pauses on the combined
frontend as well as pauses / picture breakup on remote front end only

I also had a hard lock up on the combined front end / backend for the
first time ever, the recorded tv pic froze and the sound ran a 1
secondish loop.

My O/S is 10.04 LTS and I have not changed the O/S or video drives when
I went to .24.

Happy to assist if you have something to try, hoping the extra data
points may help.

best regards