[mythtv-users] HDHomerun and 0.24

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:31:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
> After upgrading to .24 my HDHR system's having problems with multiple
> recordings too. Anything I should be doing besides deleting the cards
> and starting over?

Egads...just deleted the HDHomerun from .24 and reinstalled it.
Problem became worse. We're currently taping WGRZ 2.1. Going to Watch
TV takes me to the recording in progress and I can only change
channels to the sub channels 2.2 and 2.3.

The HD Homerun just worked in .23 but .24 is making my forehead
well-acquainted with my desk.

Should deviceid-0 and deviceid-1 be on different input groups? I
didn't seem to have to do that in .23 (or didn't notice it.)