[mythtv-users] Automatically launch user jobs after commercial detection (chained)?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:09:32 UTC 2011

> User Jobs is the thing you're looking for:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Jobs
>
> You're possibly going to have to do the commercial flagging within your
> script, but what you want to do is totally doable (having done virtually
> the same thing for my PSP a few years back)

Thanks Greg, but I've already got the User Job set up to do everything I
want but I have to kick it off manually.  How do I make it run after the
recording is completed?  Ideally, it would run my user job once the
commercial detection is done because I have myth set up to run commercial
detection while the file is being recorded.