[mythtv-users] Two HVR-950Q tuners

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 23:33:29 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-03, at 6:46 PM, Mark Lord wrote:

> But if they are hooked to different sources, then you'll have to do
> some system tweaking to ensure they always end up with the same DVB numbering
> from boot to boot.

Is this tweaking something other than udev rules? I have two different dvb cards and myth ignores the soft links I create through udev.

Sorry if this is a dumb question - I only noticed the problem yesterday and haven't had a chance to read up on what to do about it. If you happen to have the handy solution I'd be grateful!

- George