[mythtv-users] MCEUSB IR receiver flashes along with HDD activity

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:59:43 UTC 2011

> Ambient infrared light. Its actually a testament to how capable the mceusb
> hardware is at picking up infrared signals.

Went to bed so didn't post this then, but yeh, I noticed that when I
turned the TV off (it was sitting directly below it) the flashing
stopped.

The funny part was that it was flashing in sync with the HDD light and
even though that was still going it turned off when the LCD TV went
off.

So at least it won't be a bother at night.