[mythtv-users] MythVideo not obeying default audio track flag

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Fri Apr 1 11:47:15 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

is there a setting somewhere in MythVideo to use the audio track with the default flag instead of the default language of MythTV?

I have everything set to English and it works fine. But I have a few German movies with a German audio track (default track flag is set) and an English commentary track. When I play the movie Myth chooses the commentary track by default. I know how to change the audio track, so that's not the problem. But I want Myth to obey the default track flag if set in the movie.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Thomas

Before I forget, I'm using 0.24+fixes from the autobuild repos.