[mythtv-users] missing transponders - dvb-s

Aike Terjung aike at terjung.net
Tue Sep 28 14:39:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

i have a strange problem with my mythtv-installation in germany. I have updated the ubuntu version from 8.04 to 10.04 and upgraded the mythtv-version to 23.1.
Because of problems with upgrading the database i erased the db and started from scratch.

I have a TT-Budget dvb-s card installed directed to Astra 19.2E. With kaffeine or the scan utility the program scanning is working and all Channels  were found.
If i try to scan the channels with mythtv-setup, it only finds some of the transponders. For example All ARD and ZDF Transponders are missing. I i try to manually scan these transponders, i don't even get a lock, and no channels will be found.

Importing the gennerated channels.conf from the scan utility dont work to.

has anyone a hint for me what could be the problem?

thanks in advance

Aike