[mythtv-users] User jobs not executing

Mir Islam mislam at mirislam.com
Tue Sep 28 01:36:59 UTC 2010

 Hi I have a couple of User Job which is supposed to create iPod/Android
size file using mythexport and another job doing similar thing using
HandBrakeCLI. But neither seems to be executing after scheduled
recording. All I see in backend log for the job of commercial flagging.
I do not see any other error or any indication why those two user jobs
are not getting executed. Any idea where should I look for and what
other information I can supply to debug it better?

I am running Mythbuntu 10.04

Thanks
Mir