[mythtv-users] imon pad Keyboard/Mouse Toggle

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 28 00:11:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Anthony Giggins
<seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> I have an imon pad remote which I've recently gotten working but I have one
> problem the deive defaults to Mouse control for the pad control after a
> reboot...
>
> Is there any way to default this to keyboard?

Yes. And no. :)

If you add 'nomouse=1' to the module options, it'll skip mouse mode.
If you flip a bit in the driver at compile time, it'll start out in
keyboard mode instead of mouse mode. I could probably be persuaded to
add another modparam to let you pick which mode to start in if you
wanted it in keyboard mode, but still wanted mouse mode available.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com