[mythtv-users] Converting 0.21 to 0.23

Clay ctmythtv at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 27 15:37:59 UTC 2010

mat wrote:
> Is this possible. I recently udgraded and something went crazy, so I
> concentrated on getting the backend and a frontend working.
>
> I still have the backup of the 0.21 DB but 0.23 complains when trying to
> update it.
>
> I also exported my recordings - I would be happy if I could just keep
> those, is this possible?

I went from 0.21 to 0.23 a while back.
iirc, there are script linked in the wikki that repairs, converts, and
handles the DB upgrade... It automates the transition from 0.21, through
0.22 to 0.23.

[the author of the scripts should be along soon to post his bi weekly
pointers to the wikki pages. *g*]