[mythtv-users] "Stuck" Recording In Mythweb

Erik Sejr esejr at wildroseinternet.ca
Sat Sep 25 22:49:50 UTC 2010

>>   Hello,
>> My mythweb has been acting a little strange for some time now. Under the
>> upcoming recordings list, a show appears as "Currently Recording" since
>> September 12. It is not currently recording anything, as the machine has
>> a single source for recordings and is otherwise working normally. This
>> recording does not appear in the "Watch Recordings" selection menu on
>> the front end, nor does it appear in the "Upcoming Recordings" list on
>> the frontend.
>>
>> If I click the link "Currently Recording: Edit" in mythweb I get brought
>> back to the listings page, and the error "Warning: Unknown Program" pops
>> up. The same happens when I click the link for the title of the program.
>>
>> Is there any way to remove this "stuck" recording from mythweb?
>
> Restart mythbackend.
>
> Mike

Mike,
Thanks for the suggestion, the machine (mythbackend included as it is a
frontend/backend combo box) has been restarted a number of times since
the 12th for various reasons (eg. power outages) which are relatively
common where I live, this has had no effect on the issue however. I was
thinking it was probably something stuck in the database that shouldn't
be there, but I'm not sure where to look for it in there.

Erik