[mythtv-users] Foxconn NVIDIA ION system and 2G ram stick at newegg

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:50:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM, William Suethoz
<wsuetholz at centonline.com> wrote:
> [...]

I made the same purchase mistake too. which is a shame, it's a nice
little box, especially since it actually has SPDIF output which the
Revo and other similar devices don't.

has anyone tried the BIOS updates to see if that helps?

funny, they have this with 4GB of RAM as today's PM shell shocker
deal, really too bad it won't work properly in linux.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!