[mythtv-users] 2nd (duplicate) tuner card

James Thorpe james at pawsforthorpe.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 20:20:15 UTC 2010

  I've just added a 2nd Hauppauge Nova HD S2 to my backend.  From what I
can see, I have been through and configured it indentically to the
original card (other than the device name and input group).  When going
into live TV in 2 frontends at the same time, they will only tune to
channels using the original tuner card - if I try to change to a channel
on a different multiplex it will refuse to do so.

I've gone as far as looking in the database for the entries for the
tuner cards - again they are the same - it just doesn't seem to be
attempting to use the 2nd card.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks,
James.