[mythtv-users] What determines whether the "Optical Disks" frontend menu appears?

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:16:15 UTC 2010

Thanks for that Kevin.. I see how it works now.

I think what it's probably saying is that if you have *any* of
[mythmusic|mythvideo|mytharchive|mythburn] installed, then the CD menu item
will appear.

I have mythmusic installed on my Revo frontend but not on the Zotac, so
(even though I play my music from a network share) I get the [unwanted] CD
menu item on that machine.

Maybe the logic could be made a bit smarter to avoid this? (though I can't
immediately think how!)

Thanks!
George